I know I didn't post anything on this because of being in the process of moving but before leaving Texas my Dr there thought I had colonoscopy cancer because of a positive cologuard test but I'm very happy to say that I definitely do Not have it. Besides fibromyalgia and disc problems, CKD, scoliosis, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis, I also have a hiatal hernia and gastritis.in other words, I'm a mess 🤣🤣 oh yeah, I'm now allergic to dogs but I have no intention of getting rid of mine. My sweet… read more
@A MyChronicPainTeam Member hello do you take Panadol Osteo tablets for the Arthritis pain? I take them every day and each tablet has 665mg Paracetamol which helps to relax my back muscles and I slept better last night after taking 2 after midnight on prescription from doctor and I get two boxes and each box has has 96 tablets
Hugs from Judyxx